- Work can be stressful. Be appreciative you have a job today.
- Not being able to run can feel defeating. Be appreciative you have legs to run on once they heal.
- School can be hard to juggle. Be appreciative you can read to go to school.
- The house is a mess with dust and renovations. Be appreciative you have a roof over your head and it's becoming more beautiful as the days pass.
- Feeling like a blob cuz you've had one too many snacks. Be appreciative there is food at your table.
- Family can sometimes wear you out. Love them today. You may not have them tomorrow.
I like to think I'm a very positive person. Always looking on the bright side of things. I'm a glass half full girl. Just sometimes when things get heavy, I need a jolt. All of the above have had a recent impact on my life...some, in more ways that I want to discuss right now, but thank God I have Doug and great friends to listen and love me. And Molly, to be a tard and lick my face to make me smile.
Whew...that was pretty cheap therapy. I really do feel better. Now...for some homemade cheese and blackberry beer and blueberry muffins. YES...can you believe it?? Doug has made his own cheese now. Wine...beer...home renovations...cheese...and yes...there is more to come....stay tuned! He's the best.