8.15.2008

Bubble Toes

Tonight I'm meeting up with Tonya, a friend of mine I used to work with. I love her dearly and when she left I swore we wouldn't lose touch. As many of us know, life gets away from us and we drift away from those we are not in constant interaction with. This has happened with the two of us. So when I received a phone call from her asking if I wanted to join her to see Jack Johnson, I jumped on the opportunity. It will be so good to see her and it will be like time never passed.

It will also be good for my psyche to sit back, listen to some mellow music, catch up with friends and enjoy a great evening.

Saturday is an 8 miler
Sunday is a 4 miler

2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend reconnecting with your friend. Love your new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you two had a great time...

    Just catching up now,

    ReplyDelete