7.02.2008

Off Track

Not talkin' about off track running. I'm talkin' about running off track!


It's Wednesday and I have done nothing since my run Saturday morning. Uggg...

And...I'm sad to say I'm not running the Psycho Wyco 15 mile trail run. I blew off signing up and then went to sign up Monday and realized the price went up to $60. That's just a little too much for me to shell out for a 15 miler. Not sure why I held off on signing up-I knew I was going to do it. I know it's going to be a great race. Bad Ben-the race director has always put on great races and I was so looking forward to a kick your butt-hilly-rooty-hilly-rocky-hilly-hilly-fun course. Boo Hoo!

And...my car shot craps so the last two nights we've been off searching for something different-hence the reason for no work outs. I LOVE my car and loved not having a payment but it's time for something else. My little Jelly Bean has been a great car and I'm sad to see her go. But...life is ever changing and it's time for Jelly Bean and me to part. So...I'm off in just a few minutes to go pick up my BRAND NEW CAR!

This evening with the car shopping out of the way-I'm back on track with weight training. Then tomorrow our Thursday Night Run. I may run Friday morning as well and then I would have really only missed one work out. So...I guess I'm not that far off track. That makes me happy!

3 comments:

  1. The rest will do you good. Enjoy your new ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOHHHH, what did you get? I know the feeling about car payments again, I have to get a new one last year! sigh,

    You're okay Chica, you are not too far off the rails....enjoy your "short" week! Too cool...

    ReplyDelete
  3. that would be;

    "had to get a new one"....:(

    and I type for a living, hahahaha

    ReplyDelete