6.18.2008

Show Me the Money!

Yes-I'm at it again! I am training to run the Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco on October 19th, 2008 as a member of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team In Training. I've actually recruited my best friend Karen to run with me in her very first marathon! If you don't donate to this great cause, I'm calling on you next to run with me! My Honored Patient is Ashley Anderson. She is 12 years old and in the 7th grade. She was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma in May 2006. Although today she is in remission, she is currently going through a battery of tests to see if the cancer has returned. She is having some of the same side effects today that she was having when she was diagnosed in 2006. Please visit Ashley's Caring Bridge site. As this will be my 14th marathon, you all know I can do this with my eyes closed-almost, but I am asking for you to help Ashley and so many others like her with the fight of their life. Your donation goes to help research, patient and family services, education, bone marrow testing and so much more. Lets get this blood cancer crap knocked out so I can stop running marathons!

So...please stop by and visit my TNT Webpage. This will be my 6th marathon fundraising for Team In Training. ANY amount is perfect! There is no amount too small or too big!

Thank you to all my friends and family that have been down this road with me before. Just remember, it's for A GREAT CAUSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment