- The coffee is the best around. Exactly the way I like it.
- I grabbed some breakfast too of cottage cheese and pears-very refreshing.
- Sat in a comfy chair in the sun with my feet propped up and my flip flops off able to peer over the computer at my pink toenails.
- Very dog friendly. Practically a dog park with balls to play with and enough room to run around like a crazy maniac. Molly that is, not me.
- No parking lot to stare into, but instead, beautiful green grass and fruit trees galore.
- Nothing but blue skies to look to with a perfect slight breeze.
- Doves cooing and birds chirping.
And I didn't have to go anywhere but my backyard!
On the flipside to my wonderful morning there was no run. Yep, no run. I needed a break. I haven't run in a week! I've done other things-but no running. I needed this time to rest and recover. In the next couple months, my training will be stepping up so I need to be refreshed and renewed. I think taking this time has helped.
Enjoy this beautiful day!