6.25.2010

Hungry Like a Wolf

All the time!
It could only be one of two things.
Either I'm pregnant...
Or training for a new endurance event my body is not used to. Yet.
Just to clear up any ill confusion.
I'm *not* pregnant.

Even at 2 am my stomach wakes me, yelling, "get in my belly!"
I've been trying to be very aware of my calories and making sure I get enough to eat.
I've been eating the right types of foods and attempting to stagger them out at the right time.
It seems as though I'm eating everything I can get my hands on.
And I've even lost a couple pounds in the process (not intended).

I've noticed a change in what I want to eat. I've been craving good for you stuff (most of the time). So, that's what I've been eating. A lot of!

I'm thinking it will subside once my body gets used to the new activities I'm throwing at it.
Otherwise I'm going to have to get a part time job to feed myself.

Happy training and for those of you racing...good luck and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment