8.11.2008

Potty Break WITHOUT the Phone People

Oh.My.God
What is with people?
Can they not quit talking on their phone for 30 seconds to utilize the restroom?
A public restroom at that. No!
That's what this chick at work just did. She walked in right after I did and took the stall right next to me while she was carrying on a conversation on her phone.
I find this repulsive. And there is not a lot that does.
So I tried my best to let one rip. I wanted it loud and mean but there was nothing to give-just a grunt-hee hee.
Damn.
So I flushed the toilet-just to make some noise.
Ah...how about again.
Oh...What? Repeat that cuz you can't hear cuz there is a toilet flushing.
Awesome!

7 comments:

  1. I hear ya. That's one of my big peeves too. I see our sales people doing it all the time while talking to their clients! I too make as much noise as possible and dare them to make a dirty face at me.

    BTW, if you work at the great big phone place that I think you work at, isn't that allowed? Just wondering if there's some leniency in the telecom industry for that kind of behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can hear a 'pin drop' you shouldn't want/need to hear anything else drop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMFAO....OH GAWD KIM, you crack me right UP!!!

    too ffffuuunnnyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. You are funny!! ITA agree. Some people are ewwwww..

    ReplyDelete
  5. U R Baddddddddd. She could have been talking to Prez Bush about that Russia/Georgia thang. I hope they get that fixed before I getto Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! What the hell is wrong with people! I love your approach with this fool though and I give you an A+ for style!

    ReplyDelete