Recently we've (but mostly he's):
- Replaced the front door
- Replaced and stained all the doors upstairs
- Put in new hardwood floor upstairs that he stained
- Replaced all the stairs with nice wood planks and stained them
- Put in a new banister upstairs and replaced the one downstairs as well
- Replaced the nasty wood hand rail with a beautiful handmade rod iron hand rail
- Replaced the trim with new trim that Doug stained to match the doors upstairs
So...Doug recently put new trim up around the front door and then the talk began again...why don't we pick out the color we want for downstairs so we can paint the wall the door is on before we start putting up more trim we'll have to be careful to paint around? So...there we go...off to Lowe's and Home Depot.
It's never ending...and a lot of work...but does it ever look beautiful! Next up...more painting, new light fixtures, new pictures, floor registers, light switches-the list continues because one thing leads to another!