Mom and I met up with the group around 7:00 as I skipped the run and instead went and ate Thai beforehand-a favorite of ours! We went in to find seats and it was insane-women everywhere-chatting it up. How we found 6 seats together-I have no idea (and then even at that-a couple girls sat in a different spot)-the place was PACKED! There were people sitting in the front row-that's how crazy it was. I didn't know at the time-but we were lucky enough to sit in the very back row-what a sight to see!
- Rocked! The music was so fun and sitting in the back row brought such pleasure being able to watch others in the theater dancing in their chairs or tapping their toes-it was so fun to see EVERYONE (yes-I think Doug even had a great time being the ABBA fan he is!) having such a great time.
- FUNNY-Laugh Out Loud through the whole thing
- Touched my heart-I honestly cried (and laughed) through the whole movie
- Filmed on a Greek isle! Ocean scenes were amazing!
- The ending is a riot! Half the theatre was (US (minus Doug) included) out of their seats dancing in the aisles-kid you not! Some girls even broke out glow sticks!
- Great for everyone-young and old-maybe not so much males that may not be ABBA fans-but again, I think Doug had a good time-correct me Hon if I'm wrong)
- 007 singing-well...good thing I don't have a keen ear for that sorta thing-so I thought it was okay-it's not the best singing-but just to see him in that roll was a hoot
- Never have I heard so much cheering, clapping and singing at the end of a movie
- It Was A Blast!
If you've had a tough week...go see this movie. If it doesn't lift your spirits you might as well dig yourself a grave cuz you're dead.
This is the best-light-crack you up-goofy movie. A SOOOO MUST See!
Have a great weekend. Marci-best of luck in the Jay Challenge!