5.27.2008

A Week to Play

I have a whole week to play! No work AND no school. Freedom! I thought the new semester for school started tonight. It doesn't! I'm so excited. There will be no class until we return from San Diego!

Okay-so not total freedom but much more fun then work! Today, I've been running errands, doing laundry and getting things in order for SD and school (as I now know it starts after we get back). It's hard to believe we'll be off again in 3 days. Gallivanting around the country can be very tiring. Whew!

Tonight, we're celebrating a very important birthday with triple chocolate cake, chocolate brownie ice cream and going to see the new Narnia movie. Should be a great evening with the family.

Today-I'm not feeling a run-so I'll do it tomorrow. I should run today AND tomorrow to work off all this chocolate we'll be having tonight...but not feeling it today. Rest is in order and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment