5.26.2008

Road Trippin' Part Deux

Well...the road trip on the way back wasn't quite as exciting as the way out. However, we did have some fun.


Molly hanging out.


The price of food is going up-or they are selling a different kind of cherry pie here!

This REALLY was taken at a McDonald's!


Windmills in Western Kansas.


Our 60 pound lap dog. Mols hanging out with Doug in the front seat.

I thought it may be pushing it to get a picture of the Nebraska Highway Patrolman who pulled me over. I was ONLY going 7 miles over the speed limit. 82 in a 75...come on! I did ONLY get a warning. I've been told I have a great smile and can bat my eyes like no one! Oh, I had my sunglasses on? Hmm...Whatever works baby.

A fun fact: Doug and I went through Kansas, Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa and Missouri in 4 days. Of these 6 states we went through 4 capitol cities (Topeka, Denver, Cheyenne and Lincoln) and actually saw 3 of the state capitols themselves...in Kansas, Wyoming and Nebraska. Not too shabby for long weekend.

It's nice to be back home. I have a lot to do this week. Good thing I'm off all week! WHOO HOO! The countdown to San Diego is on. Luckily we're not headed back to the altitude-even though I do love the mountains. This week we're headed to the Pacific Ocean!

2 comments:

  1. I can totally see you smiling from ear to ear for the officer - 82 in a 75 - you are such an outlaw!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad Girls, Bad Girls, I can hear the "cop" music now...hahahaha, what a rebel and nice try batting your eyes, ;)

    I love the pictures of Molly, she must have been afraid when you were close to the tornado's...gosh what an exciting trip.

    We are going to have to run together with out all of the extra added attrations!

    good job, enjoy your week off!

    ReplyDelete