3.02.2009

Saturday...Sunday...Monday

Saturday
I ran 6 miles (whoo hoo!) and my foot still feels good. Ready for another run tomorrow.
Sunday
I rode Osana for an hour. The longest ever since I've had her.
We gorged on a huge platter of grapes, cheese and crackers and watched Stephen King movies.
Oh...yeah...and some peanut butter chocolate ice cream. Okay...not some...a whole carton.
And ummm...yes...hard apple cider.
Monday
30 minute bike ride.
Jack Bauer for 2 HOURS!
Maybe we'll touch the veggie platter since we no longer have any cheese or ice cream in the house.
More hard apple cider.

7 comments:

  1. yayyyy for a pain free run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just started watching 24 this year and LLLOOOVE IT. I'm getting a sports massage Wednesday in hopes of finding a final magical touch to heal me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the running is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're foot is feeling better. It sounds like you had a great weekend, I love hard cider.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, hard cider. That's my go-to drink when I'm out at a bar. Do you guys make your own of that, too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you are doing well, just popped in to say HI!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmm ice cream. the only way to do it is to eat the whole box! :) glad the running is going well again!

    ReplyDelete