10.12.2008

6 Random Things About Myself Tag

I've been tagged by my lovely blog friend Marci to post 6 random things about myself.

  1. My 1st car was a convertible Volkswagoen bug. It was white with a white top. Too cute!
  2. There is nothing better than a long sleeve t-shirt.
  3. I love coffee. My favorite ice cream...coffee. Mmm...
  4. I've worked for the same company for 15 years. Met my best friend the very first day on the job. It was her first day as well.
  5. I have Harrington Rods in my back. Two stainless steel rods (one on each side of my spine) implanted due to scoliosis.
  6. Don't know the last time I put on make-up. Not sure I even know where my make-up is anymore.

I won't tag anyone else cuz I think everyone else has been tagged. And those that haven't, Dougggg...will roll his eyes at me if I ask him to. If you haven't been tagged and you would like to...consider yourself tagged.

1 comment:

  1. My best friend in high school had harrington rods as well, geez, maybe that's why we relate so well...the world works in very strange ways...

    ReplyDelete