6.06.2008

Alex's Lemonade Stand This Weekend

For the locals: when you're out and about Kansas City this weekend, don't forget to grab a cup of nice, cool, refreshing lemonade at Alex's Lemonade Stand.

Kansas City Lemonade Stands for National Lemonade Days will be held on Friday, June 6th and Saturday, June 7th from 10 am to 6 pm at all 25 metro area HyVee Grocery Stores (Missouri: Belton, Blue Springs, Gladstone, Independence (2), Kansas City (2), Lee’s Summit (2), Liberty, Raytown, and St. Joseph; Kansas: Lawrence (2), Leawood, Lenexa, Mission, Olathe (2), Overland Park (3), Prairie Village, Shawnee, and Topeka) and on the Country Club Plaza at Boar Fountain on 47th Street. Check out the link for specific store locations.

Stop by and help fight childhood cancer!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I know I left a comment here!

    Bad blogger!

    so if I can remember, I think I said something like, Pucker Up for all that Lemonade this weekend.

    oh and I tried Ashley's link and it wouldn't let me in, so please let her know that well wishes and prayers are being sent from Ottawa!!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete